Thursday, November 13, 2008

Small moments - huge blessings


Small moments.....


High fives and hugs from my 16 y.o. son when he gets good news...


Walking in the woods with a my 10 y.o. son along with a friend and his son...just talking and listening to the sounds in the woods...


"Hey Dad, let me do this now in case I don't have time when the bus comes" - and then I get a hug and a kiss from my 4th grade son while waiting for the bus - sitting in our car because it is raining...


Hugs from my 19 y.o. daughter along with the words...I love you...while visiting at college.


a lunch date with my 22 y.o. daughter just to catch up and say "how are you, really?"


Honest answers from my wife when I ask her, "What are some things that I do that irritate you?" Followed by a list she creates on her own of the many things that I do that tell her I love her.


Yup, I'm a lucky man. And I am thankful for a God who creates HUGE blessings out of small moments.




No comments: