- Hangin' with our fabulous youth at Lake Beauty for the "Revolutionary Rabbi Encounter '06"
- Taking 15 or so eight y.o.'s to Sever's Corn Maze for Alexey's Birthday party
- Relishing time with my daughter Katie as she came home for a week before returning to CO to work at the 4UR Ranch until Christmas
- Having a "coffee date" with my wife to discuss what charities to support and just to gaze into each others eyes for awhile
- Watching my daughter Kelsey and the EP soccer team play for the State Championship
- Watching the EP Band in competition at the Metrodome
- Celebrating my good friend Lois' 40th Birthday
- Attending my son Drew's band c0ncert
- Taking a group of 7 youth leaders to a training event at Bethel University
- Taking the big Thanksgiving tour to see family - 6 hours in a plane, 14 hours in a car, 3 states, 3 family visits, 4 homes all in just 6 days! (It was fabulous...really...I'm not kidding!)
Lots of places. Lots of relationship building. Lots of fun.
Life is good.....and God runs through it!