- The first 5-8 minutes of exercising are the worst. It takes me a while to find a groove.
- My weight has dropped about 10 pounds.
- I have better energy in the afternoons.
- My exercise time has become very prayerful. Especially in the "listening" phase of the conversations I have with God.
- After about 25 minutes the only prayers I can say are very simple - "Holy Spirit fall on me"; "Dear Lord Jesus, Son of God, have mercy upon me, a sinner", etc.
- I enjoy watching sermons while I exercise....and listening to Kelly Clarkson. *sigh*
- My family is very supportive of me. My kids even created a homemade exercise journal - complete with inspirational quotes - for me to track my progress.
It has been an amazingly positive experience - not just physically but spiritually. Praise God for blessing this adventure in clearing my temple so that there is more room for Him.